Free Range A-Frame Tent
This product is currently sold out.
The Free Range A-Frame Tent
A 4.5’ x 7’ base provides space for two with double entry zipper panels on either side and mesh ventilation walls so you can catch Zzz’s with a Breeze. Multiple interior mesh storage pockets and loop hangers provide inside storage for quick and easy access to valuables. We designed this tent to be built by one person in 5 minutes or less with color marked aluminum poles to get the camp set up quickly, and you by the fire faster. Our water resistant rain fly attaches easily as needed, and everything packs down into a condensed case that is easy to carry for those trips out in the sticks. The Free Range tent is an ode to the classic A-FRAME tents of yore with necessary tech to make this 3 season tent the go to shelter to stay cool, dry, and comfortable under the stars.
The Good Stuff:
- 4.5' x 7' base gives space for two (and even a pup).
- Double entry on both sides
- Mesh ventilation for easy airflow
- Water resistant rain fly
- Loop hangers
- Interior mesh storage pockets
- Weight when packed is roughly a 12 pack of Banquets (8lbs)
Materials and Dimensions:
- Tent with no rainfly: 100% 68 denier polyester taffeta with 2000mm water resistant coating
- Tent with rainfly: 100% 68 denier poly taffeta with 5000mm water resistant coating
- Dimensions when set up: 4.5' x 7' base, 4'6 height
Dimensions when packed: 8lbs and 22w x 8H x 8D
- Timothy C.Verified Buyer2 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSolid Tent!
Took it on a hunting trip in the mountains in upstate New York and kept everything dry through a heavy downpour . For one person it fit me and my gear with room to spare.
- Hunter W.Verified Reviewer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsDurable/Quick set up/Bag not too small
Been happy with the durability this summer. It's been put to the test on the winds of the Wyoming prairie, and the sand dunes. Fits me, the wife, and the dog great, and the bag it comes in isn't too small so you don't have to hate your life packing it up.
I am going to buy some upgraded stakes, but otherwise been exactly what I wanted to be.
- FelixVerified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsConsidered marketing to Ren Faire?
This tent is awesome, easy to put up and take down, and is perfect for what I'm using it for! I got it because I'm part of a Ren Faire guild, and our tents need to look "period" so it's super easy to get an A frame tent like this and make a canvas cover for it! I really think you guys should look at marketing to Ren faires and reenactors that need a good quality tent that still has the simple lines of older tents
- Jacob p.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBest tent I've had!!!
Fast and easy setup, kept me warm and dry in 30° weather, I also didn't notice any condensation build up either while sleeping. Already have two more trips planned so far this year.
- Tony C.Verified Reviewer7 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat tent
I wanted a more rugged, heavy duty tent that I could use and abuse in Baja. The tent is thicker than most which is nice in rough terrain. Easy to set up for when you get to camp late. Even when it was windy it still held up just fine. It fits a cot really well. Spacious for one, little crammed for two.