Free Range A-Frame Tent
The Free Range A-Frame Tent
A 4.5’ x 7’ base provides space for two with double entry zipper panels on either side and mesh ventilation walls so you can catch Zzz’s with a Breeze. Multiple interior mesh storage pockets and loop hangers provide inside storage for quick and easy access to valuables. We designed this tent to be built by one person in 5 minutes or less with color marked aluminum poles to get the camp set up quickly, and you by the fire faster. Our water resistant rain fly attaches easily as needed, and everything packs down into a condensed case that is easy to carry for those trips out in the sticks. The Free Range tent is an ode to the classic A-FRAME tents of yore with necessary tech to make this 3 season tent the go to shelter to stay cool, dry, and comfortable under the stars.
The Good Stuff:
- 4.5' x 7' base gives space for two (and even a pup).
- Double entry on both sides
- Mesh ventilation for easy airflow
- Water resistant rain fly
- Loop hangers
- Interior mesh storage pockets
- Weight when packed is roughly a 12 pack of Banquets (8lbs)
Materials and Dimensions:
- Tent with no rainfly: 100% 68 denier polyester taffeta with 2000mm water resistant coating
- Tent with rainfly: 100% 68 denier poly taffeta with 5000mm water resistant coating
- Dimensions when set up: 4.5' x 7' base, 4'6 height
Dimensions when packed: 8lbs and 22w x 8H x 8D
- JamesVerified BuyerYesterdayRated 5 out of 5 starsSeager quality!!
Very easy to put up and take down
- James B.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing Tent!!!
High quality as always from Seager
- Timothy C.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSolid Tent!
Took it on a hunting trip in the mountains in upstate New York and kept everything dry through a heavy downpour . For one person it fit me and my gear with room to spare.
- Hunter W.Verified Reviewer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsDurable/Quick set up/Bag not too small
Been happy with the durability this summer. It's been put to the test on the winds of the Wyoming prairie, and the sand dunes. Fits me, the wife, and the dog great, and the bag it comes in isn't too small so you don't have to hate your life packing it up.
I am going to buy some upgraded stakes, but otherwise been exactly what I wanted to be.
- FelixVerified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsConsidered marketing to Ren Faire?
This tent is awesome, easy to put up and take down, and is perfect for what I'm using it for! I got it because I'm part of a Ren Faire guild, and our tents need to look "period" so it's super easy to get an A frame tent like this and make a canvas cover for it! I really think you guys should look at marketing to Ren faires and reenactors that need a good quality tent that still has the simple lines of older tents