Bighorn Puffer Evergreen
This nod to the past combines the timeless silhouette of a puffer jacket with updated materials and construction of the present day. The Bighorn's snap closure retains a retro aesthetic yet hides a full front YKK zipper to truly seal in the heat. Loaded with heavyweight fill, this jacket is for those that run cold and dream of warmth. Leave the layers behind, a tee and the Bighorn is all you need, even in the biggest storms.
- True to size, rides at waist
- Room in the shoulders and narrow at waist to keep cold out
- Zips up high for cold mornings or late nights
- 100% Nylon material / 400 gsm insulated fill
- Durable water-resistant ripstop nylon
- Adjustable bungee cord around waist
- Brandon L.Verified Buyer6 days agoReviewingBighorn Puffer EvergreenRated 5 out of 5 starsDamn Good Puffer
Super impressed with how nice the Bighorn feels. Kept me warm when it was -40 out! I'm in between a Medium and a Large and ordered medium, fits a little snug once all zipped up so you might wanna consider sizing up if you want to layer. Other than that I am extremely satisfied.
- Nick W.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingBighorn Puffer EvergreenRated 5 out of 5 starsAwesome jacket
I‘ve been looking for a jacket like this for a while and just couldn’t find a good fit or set up until this one. In just the couple weeks I’ve had it, we’ve had rain, snow, sleet, and a legit ice storm in Portland and I’ve barely taken this thing off the whole time. I love the built in sweatshirt-like cuffs and the slightly tapered shape. I’m 6’1” 160ish with longer arms and the medium fits great. I could see going into a large for a boxier fit but I can still comfortably wear a hoodie underneath in the med. couldn’t be happier with this one!
- Matthew L.Verified Reviewer1 month agoReviewingBighorn Puffer EvergreenRated 5 out of 5 starsWarm and comfortable!
I bought this jacket at one of my local stores in San Clemente, and I’m so glad I did. This jacket is comfortable, functional, and most importantly warm! The Seager guys really made something they should be proud of. 5’8, so went for the M. Fits like a glove.
- Hope H.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingBighorn Puffer EvergreenRated 5 out of 5 starsThe best gift!
This was a gift to my daughter’s boyfriend. He really it and wears it constantly.
- Xander M.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingBighorn Puffer EvergreenRated 5 out of 5 starsExceptional
Perfect fit, super warm and not restricting at all. Certainly exceeded expectations and rightfully reflects the price point. New best jacket in the closet!