Bison Tech Trail Pant Military Green
This size is currently sold out
Based off the company staple Bison Pant, this new iteration of pant comes fully loaded with technical specs. Drafting off the same Relaxed Fit, we updated the material composition to a Cotton/Spandex blend to provide a lighter, more flexible feel. This pant is a must have in the outdoors when the weather heats up. Details include strongly made top entry seam belt loops, front pocket reinforced inset that doubles as a knife clip, rear utility pockets for accoutrements, signature side sunglass loop & hard wearing triple-needle at side seams & center back seam.
- Relaxed Fit, straight through the thigh and leg
- Classic straight leg opening for boots or shoes
- A bit more room through the legs, without any baggy feeling
- 92% Cotton / 8% Spandex. 215 GSM
- Herringbone pocketing
- Top entry seam sturdy belt loops
- Knife clip front pocket entry
- Rear discreet utility pockets
- Left side utility strap or sunglasses loop depending on your style
- Triple needle side seams
- Calvin T.Verified Buyer2 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat work pants
I use these for work just about everyday. Lightweight without sacrificing durability and a great overall fit. Seager makes good stuff and I'll be coming back for more.
- Roberto R.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsDamn Good Pants
These pants are extremely comfortable! They're great for cold and hot days, I also wore them on a rainy day and they dried real quick. I'm a 30x32 in most pants, but these pants are slightly on the larger side, I exchanged the 30x32s for a smaller size. Ended up going with the 28x30, and they fit great with the adjustable waistband.
- clayton W.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsComfiest pants I own
These pants are amazing! Love the bison style and fit, to get that style in such a stretchy comfy material is the best. going to love wearing these all summer long.