Bison Short Coyote Brown
The Bison short has been in developing stages since we started Seager in 2015. After testing many different short styles, brands, fabrics and cuts, we came to the conclusion of the perfect pair of Seager shorts. Durable, comfortable, and technical in the right places.
- 12.6 oz Canvas
- Buckle button and workwear belt loops
- A blend of workwear and everyday function
- Bison canvas strength
- Left and right side subtle utility pockets
- 20" outseam
- Nik B.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starssolid product
Awesome well made product. Tough as hell. To my eye the colour is slightly more orange out of the box but fades nicely as you wear them.
- Beau1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 stars100% NEED MORE COLORS
I can't even begin tell you how rad these shorts are. These guys just know how shorts should be made. Good for outdoor use and workwear look. Gahdang please make more colors!
- NicholasVerified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBest ever
Buy these shorts now, fit is excellent and accurate. Material is incredibly soft, flexible yet highly durable. A slight stretch to them as well. For reference I am 6 foot, 145lbs. Athlete body..overall these shorts are a must buy..no questions asked. You will not regret it brothers!
- Brenden B.Verified Buyer11 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsIssues but a near perfect item
I’d say there are theee main issues. One is a preference, I’d prefer slanted pockets to tuck keys into. Another issue is more of a design issue, being that the size is a hair smaller than expected. The third may be an issue because of the second issue, in that, the fabric gave out after two months of wear, but I again believe it be the fault of a tighter than usual fit. Overall would purchase again but I’d say size up one. They also sent me another pair as a means to make amends for the first product. I’m more than happy with their commitment to service!