Free Range A-Frame Tent
This product is currently sold out.
The Free Range A-Frame Tent
A 4.5’ x 7’ base provides space for two with double entry zipper panels on either side and mesh ventilation walls so you can catch Zzz’s with a Breeze. Multiple interior mesh storage pockets and loop hangers provide inside storage for quick and easy access to valuables. We designed this tent to be built by one person in 5 minutes or less with color marked aluminum poles to get the camp set up quickly, and you by the fire faster. Our water resistant rain fly attaches easily as needed, and everything packs down into a condensed case that is easy to carry for those trips out in the sticks. The Free Range tent is an ode to the classic A-FRAME tents of yore with necessary tech to make this 3 season tent the go to shelter to stay cool, dry, and comfortable under the stars.
The Good Stuff:
- 4.5' x 7' base gives space for two (and even a pup).
- Double entry on both sides
- Mesh ventilation for easy airflow
- Water resistant rain fly
- Loop hangers
- Interior mesh storage pockets
- Weight when packed is roughly a 12 pack of Banquets (8lbs)
Materials and Dimensions:
- Tent with no rainfly: 100% 68 denier polyester taffeta with 2000mm water resistant coating
- Tent with rainfly: 100% 68 denier poly taffeta with 5000mm water resistant coating
- Dimensions when set up: 4.5' x 7' base, 4'6 height
Dimensions when packed: 8lbs and 22w x 8H x 8D
- Jacob p.Verified Buyer17 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBest tent I've had!!!
Fast and easy setup, kept me warm and dry in 30° weather, I also didn't notice any condensation build up either while sleeping. Already have two more trips planned so far this year.
- Tony C.Verified Reviewer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat tent
I wanted a more rugged, heavy duty tent that I could use and abuse in Baja. The tent is thicker than most which is nice in rough terrain. Easy to set up for when you get to camp late. Even when it was windy it still held up just fine. It fits a cot really well. Spacious for one, little crammed for two.
- Theresa C.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBest Purchase I've Made All Year
When I tell you this is the best purchase I’ve made in a long time, I’m not kidding. I’m absolutely obsessed with this tent — the ease, the quality, the shape, the comfort, the aesthetic, everything!! I bought this tent so I can roll up to the campsite and set up without having to ask others for help. It takes literally 5 minutes to assemble the vibes. Add in some twinkle lights and you're good to go. The quality of the tent and carrying bag are great.
The various inside pockets were perfect for my glasses/phone/birks/book/water bottle/jewelry and I still had room for more. My full size sleeping pad fit perfectly and I slept like a rock.
If you're on the fence, just do it.
- Eric J.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsI pitched a tent!
Honestly the easiest tent I’ve ever set up! I highlight recommend for single person camping or for two people who like snuggling up together ;)
Hone is where you pitch a tent the best!
- Evan H.Verified Buyer7 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThe ultimate vibe
Exactly as advertised, couldn’t be more pleased with my purchase!