Heartworn Highway Jacket Coyote Tan
This size is currently sold out
If you are looking for the hands down best heavier weight jacket around, look no further than the 'Heartworn'. The versatility of this jacket is mind blowing: cold nights in the mountain range, no problem, chilly mornings chopping firewood, not a worry, date night with the gal at an outdoor farm to table, you know it. All with warmth, comfort and style. Exterior heavy weight canvas, sherpa collar & interior quilted lining keep you warm & having multiple front pocket options makes this jacket super functional for all occasions. This is one bad mofo of a jacket & you WILL NOT be disappointed.
- Oversized for layering
- Below the waist length for Winter warmth
- Extended shoulder gussets for arm mobility and extension
- Size-down if looking for a fitted jacket not meant for layering
- Heavy weight cotton canvas
- Sherpa collar
- Green interior quilted lining
- Two custom snap chest pockets
- Four lower pocket options for storing or hand warmth
- Snap button and zipper closure for
- Scott5 months agoRated 5 starsHEARTWORN HIGHWAY JACKET COYOTE TAN
Awesome jacket...it's comfortable, versatile, and cool lookin'!Was this helpful?
- Sean, Long Beach C.5 months agoRated 5 starsHeartworn Highway Jacket
I can’t wait for this one!Was this helpful?
- Jon3 months agoRated 3 starsNot BAD
But not great. I’ve been wearing this jacket for a few months and it fits great, it’s comfortable, and it’s warm. It’s just not 220 dollars quality. The filing in the jacket liner is coming out all over already, so don’t wear a black shirt. There are also bad stitching issues in a few places and the Sherpa collar is getting raggedy. It’s a pretty good jacket but it is just not worth this much money.Was this helpful?