Ruff & Tuff Puff Jacket Black
This size is currently sold out
When we set out to make our version of an insulated puff jacket, all hands were on board to bring our experience of the cold outdoors & make what we needed for our future excursions. The 'Ruff & Tuff' has a durable water resistant 100% nylon rip-stop exterior & toasty warm 120gsm insulated synthetic fill. Offered in an easygoing fit for free movement & elastic binding at sleeve cuff & hood opening as well as bottom waist bungee cinch to help retain warmth on those chilly days. Details include signature exterior quilt stitch **Reinforced for added durability**, full zip front, zip front hand pockets, Seager rubber label branding & oh yeah, did we mention it's a self-packable jacket that tucks into the interior mesh pocket for easy packing. Boom!
- True to size, rides at waist
- Room in the shoulders and narrow at waist to keep cold out
- Zips up high for cold mornings or late nights
- 100% Nylon material / 120 gsm insulated fill
- Durable water-resistant ripstop nylon
- Custom exterior quilt stitching
- Custom rubber Seager patch
- Self packable into interior zipper pouch
- Erin K.Verified Buyer4 days agoReviewingRuff & Tuff Puff Jacket BlackRated 5 starsGreat jacket
I purchase this for my son and he absolutely loves it. It’s great in weather and also not too heavy for daily. Use in California.
- Joel H.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoReviewingRuff & Tuff Puff Jacket BlackRated 5 starsDig it
Just got it. Looking good so far.
- James P.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoReviewingRuff & Tuff Puff Jacket BlackRated 5 starsGreat purchase
Exactly as advertised. Great jacket.
- Jack M.Verified Buyer6 months agoReviewingRuff & Tuff Puff Jacket RustRated 5 starsRad
Groovy Coat, does the trick
- Clayton S.8 months agoReviewingRuff & Tuff Puff Jacket RustRated 5 starsBada$$ Jacket
This is my absolute most favorite jacket!! I wear this jacket just about everyday, shoot I might try and wear it during the Texas summer. They only thing I have found is that the outside stitching gets pulled fairly easy. I have had for 3 months and have some excess stitching hanging off mainly around the elbow to handcuff area, but maybe its just because I wear it to much. Definitely recommend buying this jacket as the overall quality and durability are great! I hope more colors come out because I will be buying more!