Reagan Pearl Snap
This size is currently sold out
Western Heritage at its best. The Reagan Pearl Snap is an indigo chambray, pearl snap masterpiece made of quality light-weight Cone Mills Denim (one of the most reputable denim mills in the world). We ran this 100% cotton broken twill denim through an enzyme wash to loosen up the feel and texture. Constructed with durability in mind, we’re certain this chambray has a long life of good times on the hunt in its future. Runs in an athletic/slim fit.
- Sizing: Athletic fit, order one size up if you’re in between sizes
- 100% Cotton Broken Twill light-weight Cone Mills Denim
- Full pearl snap closure
- Dual Breast pockets with pearl snap closure
- Classically styled Western Yoke over Shoulders
- diana r.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsOh Snap!
I have been lovin' up on ol' pearly since it landed! Perfect balance of crispy and buttery goodness. Just for measure, I tend to be a gal's large and a dude's medium and went with the large for a roomier fit. Getcha Some!
- Jackson de J.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsHigh Quality
Long time Seager customer and never disappointed. The Reagan is the perfect denim shirt!
- Kyle C.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLook no further
I’ve had multiple pearl snap denim shirts. This is my new go-to and checks all the boxes. Great fit. Right length. Subtle branding (Seager pocket tag). Nice color (not too light, not too dark). Built to last.
- Will R.Verified Reviewer2 weeks agoRated 4 out of 5 starsLove it
I grabbed a small as I usually wear that in most shirts and according to their size chart, but a medium would be much better so I’ll buy another because it’s an awesome shirt
- James H.Verified Buyer21 hours agoRated 3 out of 5 starsToo small
I understand you say size up if up if you’re in between sizes but your sizes run very small. In the past I never needed to size up but both products I have purchased from you tend to be a size down. If you could be more specific by saying what the model is wearing or use an estimate based off of height and weight I think it would work out better for everyone. I ended up returning my time and buying the large. We shall see how it goes.