Bighorn Puffer Stone
This size is currently sold out
This nod to the past combines the timeless silhouette of a puffer jacket with updated materials and construction of the present day. The Big Horn's snap closure retains a retro aesthetic yet hides a full front YKK zipper to truly seal in the heat. Loaded with heavyweight fill, this jacket is for those that run cold and dream of warmth. Leave the layers behind, a tee and the Big Horn is all you need even the biggest storms.
- True to size, rides at waist
- Room in the shoulders and narrow at waist to keep cold out
- Zips up high for cold mornings or late nights
- 100% Nylon material / 400 gsm insulated fill
- Durable water-resistant ripstop nylon
- Adjustable bungee cord around waist
- Daniel K.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBighorn Puffer Stone XL
Great jacket. Warm but also very light to wear. I am 6”3 and ordered an XL (large was out of stock) fits perfect with arm length and waist length. Highly recommend.
- Shelly P.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsNice coat, runs large
Runs big. Ordered L, needed M but they are sold out. Coat was a gift, past the return period by the time it was opened-now stuck with expensive, too big coat.
- Jackie S.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPuffer coat
This is a Christmas gift for my grand daughter. I ordered a small for her, I tried it on a it is a good fit. I’m a size 8 in womens. Well made, a more creamy color with a fun print for the lining.
- Andrew B.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSuper Warm With a Retro Vibe!
This is a great coat! Very warm and with a 1970’s -early 80’s Retro vibe. I’m a 54 year old male , 5’8 with an average build. I opted for the XL and while it’s a little big and since I’m between large and XL, the XL is the better fit for me. Super athletic body types would probably fit the large better. But old guys like me that like beer and bourbon, the XL was best for me. Another excellent product from a super bitchin company!
- SavanahVerified Reviewer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect for anyone
Love my puffer! Perfect for the colder Southern California winter mornings. Perfect for men or women, I ordered a small and fits me perfectly.