Bison Canvas Pant Regular Fit Coyote Brown
Strong, durable, and ready to roam.
Made to be your everyday workhorse, the Bison Pant grazes with ease. Offered in a heavy weight rigid canvas, relaxed fit silhouette, & sturdy herringbone pocketing, this style gets better with time.
Details include strongly made top entry seam belt loops, front pocket reinforced inset (that doubles as a knife clip), rear utility pockets for accoutrements, signature side sunglass loop, and hard wearing triple-needle at side seams & center back seam.
- Relaxed Fit, straight through the thigh and leg
- Classic straight leg opening for boots or shoes
- A bit more room through the legs, without any baggy feeling
- 12.6 oz. durable canvas
- Herringbone pocketing
- Top entry seam sturdy belt loops
- Knife clip front pocket entry
- Rear discreet utility pockets
- Left side utility strap or sunglasses loop depending on your style
- Triple needle side seams
- 100% Cotton
- Roland11 minutes agoReviewingBison Bedford Corduroy Pant Regular Fit NavyRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
- Michael K.Verified Buyer2 days agoReviewingBison Canvas Pant Regular Fit TobaccoRated 5 out of 5 starsA swell pant!
Well made & stylin'!
- Miles J.Verified Buyer4 days agoReviewingBison Canvas Pant Regular Fit TobaccoRated 5 out of 5 starsComfy Town, Population: 1
Real nice. They can hold so many things.
I have a hard time taking them off, that's why I just shower/sleep in them. Never have to get ready if they're already on.
- Jason B.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingBison Canvas Pant Regular Fit TobaccoRated 5 out of 5 starsAwesome pants but offer more sizing
Great pants but can you offer them in more sizes. Maybe like 36 waist and 32 length
- Paul S.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingBison Herringbone Pant Regular Fit OliveRated 5 out of 5 starsGood Alternative to Jeans
Sometimes you just don't want to wear jeans, but you don't want to wear slacks either. Here's the answer, and they have phone/notebook,/accessories pockets that are becoming more necessary for everyday wear. The pants are soft and comfortable and after two washes and wears, they have shrunk a bit to the point that they fit just right. Glad to have something besides jeans to wear for work or casual occasions.