El Pescador L/S Shirt Natural
This size is currently sold out
- Water resistant nylon/spandex blend
- Multiple chest pockets including sunglasses loop for security when stowed
- Hidden microfiber wipe at front base opening
- Ventilated mesh upper and back disguised under the 2-point Western Yoke
- Easy action pearl snaps
- James B.Verified Buyer56 minutes agoReviewingEl Pescador L/S Shirt Military GreenRated 5 out of 5 starsExtremely comfortable shirt!!
Absolutely love this shirt! I plan on using this for hiking and working outside.
- NikVerified Buyer2 months agoReviewingEl Pescador L/S Shirt NaturalRated 5 out of 5 starsI’d like to add to my previous review
I wore this shirt in the “natural” colour to work for the first time today. I received more compliments than I knew what to do with. Co workers and customers loved the colour and fit. Also matched my rig perfectly!
Might as well have the best. Am I right ?
- NikVerified Reviewer2 months agoReviewingEl Pescador L/S Shirt Military GreenRated 5 out of 5 starsCan not beat these shirts.
Even my wife likes ‘em! She says the cut is very flattering and today we went for a hike in almost 40°c. I was sweating like no man’s business and you couldn’t tell. She told me to buy every colour.
I work in the service department of a premium car dealership and tucked in I can wear these at work as well. I will definitely buy more colours in the future. Medium fits just right. I was them normally with all of the pearl snaps fasten and hang to dry. Zero complaints!
- Walter A.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingEl Pescador L/S Shirt Military GreenRated 5 out of 5 starsWell made shirt. Runs large.
Got an XL which is my normal size but had to return for a L. Runs a bit large, but is a great product. Light weight and cool western snaps. Love it.
- James W.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingSeager x Flylords El Pescador L/S Shirt TealRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing Quality and Fit
My First Seager shirt. The quality is second to none. I'm always in between L and XL but this medium fits perfectly. Ordering my second today because a family member ironed the collar and that shirt is now just for playing around outdoors. Keep making them!