Hat With No Name Silverbelly
This size is currently sold out
The Seager 'Hat With No Name' in Silverbelly is our take on a hat worn by Clint Eastwood in several of his 1960's Westerns. It features an almond shaped crown, ribbon hat band and flat brim. 4X quality wool felt, made in USA.
- 4X Silverbelly Felt
- 3 1/2" Brim
- Two-cord ribbon hat-band with Seager custom horseshoe pin
- Brown leather interior sweatband with gold foil
- Custom red silk hat liner
- Includes Official Seager Hat Box
- Made in U.S.A.
For sizing, delivery or general inquiries please contact email@example.com
*All Western Hat purchases are non-refundable. Sizing exchanges only. Due to the limited availability, all purchases are final.
- Mitchell J.Verified Buyer17 hours agoRated 5 starsCigars and a poncho
I can’t say how many hats or shirts I have bought but I love this hat. 10/10Was this helpful?
- Shane G.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 starsHat Has a Name
I was nervous this hat wasn't unisex, but after purchasing and wearing numerous times it definitely has a masculine energy and I've received multiple compliments and questions on where I bought it. Makes me feel like Clint Eastwood!
Thanks boys!Was this helpful?
- Andrew Van AsseltVerified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 starsPerfect hat
At work we sell seager and love the cowboy hats. So bought my first hat and love the size and quality. Loved this one so much got a straw hat as well.Was this helpful?
- Jason S.1 month agoRated 5 starsHonestly just a good hat
Always wanted that Clint Eastwood look. Only company that does it bestWas this helpful?
- Madison R.1 month agoRated 5 starsBest hat!
Absolutely love this hat. Had the first one with Stetson, but had to buy the silverbelly for Stagecoach. Highly recommend!Was this helpful?