Ranch Jacket Vintage Black
This size is currently sold out
The newly upgraded Ranch Jacket covers all the needs of an everyday go to jacket. Constructed of 12oz Durable Duck Canvas and lined with 100% cotton comfortable plain weave fabric, this lightweight jacket is perfect when the wind is brisk but not blustering. Back shoulder gussets allow for a comfortable feel and fit while in motion. A true rig-riding jacket, leave it in your truck and know we've got you covered if the weather turns bleak.
- Regular Fit
- True to size, rides slightly above the waist
- YKK Full Front Zipper Closure
- 12 oz 100% Cotton Durable Duck Canvas
- Lined Interior
- Corduroy collar and interior cuff facing
- 2 hand pockets, 1 zippered breast pocket, 1 interior safe storage pocket
- Joseph F.Verified BuyerYesterdayReviewingRanch Jacket BroliveRated 5 out of 5 starsCan't wait
This is gonna be a wash once a season for me in north central Florida
- David H.Verified Buyer6 days agoReviewingRanch Jacket BroliveRated 5 out of 5 starsQuality Jacket
Quality jacket, haven’t really had a chance to wear it outside because it’s still summer. I have put it on inside the house so when it looks quality material wise. Definitely looking forward to wearing it this fall. Great jacket great price.!
- Justin P.Verified Buyer4 months agoReviewingRanch Jacket BroliveRated 5 out of 5 starsMy First Choice for Sleeves
Breathes well and keeps dry in light rain.
- pabloVerified Reviewer6 months agoReviewingRanch Jacket BroliveRated 5 out of 5 starsDurable, fits just right
This is the perfect jacket for those days where you might grab a hoody instead. The canvas is hardy, looks durable and wind resistant. I'm 5'6 and an average build (not lean, not overweight) the cut of the jacket is absolutely perfect for my size. It goes exactly at the waist if you have similar dimensions. You can absolutely layer it with a flannel or a warm Henley if you wanted to
- Mason B.Verified Buyer7 months agoReviewingRanch Jacket Vintage BlackRated 5 out of 5 starsI don’t normally leave reviews but wanted to for this one.
I love the jacket, it’s immediately become my favorite. It’s good quality and the style is exactly what I’ve been looking for. I would recommend possibly going a size up from what you’d think if you want to wear another light jacket or layers underneath, but it still fits well regardless. Definitely worth the purchase.