Uncle Bill Hemp Snapback White/Red
This product is currently sold out.
We were inspired by Ol' Uncle Bill, the mastermind behind many of Coors' top innovations and beer styles. This hat is an ode to him and his legacy.
If you want to learn more about Uncle Bill, watch Seager Storytime #3 with Uncle Bill's nephew David Coors
- Embroidered Seager 'Uncle Bill' logo patch with merrowed edge
- Medium profile, unstructured snapback
- "Hey Good Lookin" tag on inside of hat
- One size fits most
- Adjustable snapback closure
- 55% Hemp, 45% Cotton
- Ryan P.Verified Buyer3 hours agoReviewingUncle Bill Hemp Snapback White/RedRated 5 out of 5 starsLove this hat!
Great fit. Crown is just right for my head (mid to low crown). Love the hemp material. Seems like it is fitting to my head more and more each time I wear it. The color is vibrant. I will definitely be buying more of your hats in the future.
- Christopher G.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingUncle Bill Hemp Snapback BlueRated 5 out of 5 starsit’ll do the trick
this lid far exceeded my expectations - primo construction and fit
- Colin D.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoReviewingUncle Bill Hemp Snapback Cream/NavyRated 5 out of 5 starsMy new go to hat
I will now be rocking this hat all the time. Love the feel and look of it!
- Joshua H.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoReviewingUncle Bill Hemp Snapback White/RedRated 5 out of 5 starsLove it
I had the blue uncle bill SnapBack about six months ago. Unfortunately a co worker was joking around and knocked it off my head and it was run over by a forklift. He was very apologetic about it and tried to buy me another but I was out of stock at the time. But I decided the other week that I wanted another but then I seen the red colorblock one which is my favorite style of hat. And I’m telling you it’s awesome just like my blue one. Definitely a customer for life.
- John H.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingUncle Bill Hemp Snapback GreenRated 5 out of 5 starsBest hat ever
For real the best hat I’ve ever owned! It fits great, feels great, looks great! Nuff said