Whippersnapper S/S Blue and Grey Striped
This size is currently sold out
Our 'Whippersnapper' woven snap shirt has become one of Seager's staple pieces & for good reason, as we are constantly updating this style with fabrics & patterns. This season we offer a sustainable 60% cotton & 40% recycled polyester blend for a soft & comfortable relaxed fit wear. Signature details include lower side vents, front chest pockets w/snap down flaps & free feeling camp style collar.
- Made from 60% cotton/ 40% recycled polyester
- Pearl snap buttons
- Western yoke on back
- Traditional camp collar and classic lowered chest pockets
- Fits true to size
- Channing L.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 starsTime to go Browntown
This shirt has by far become one of my go- to’s! The design and pattern sets me apart and the comfortable is typically perfect- as are all my other Seager shirts!! Perfect with shorts or jeans!!Was this helpful?
- Channing L.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 starsEarned it’s strips
Material is super comfortable and the cut is not restrictive at all. Well done!Was this helpful?
- SlowerPokeVerified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 starsQUALITY × STYLE
Purchased two additional patterns after initial purchase. Superior QUALITY⚡️STYLE. Will continue to Support this brand.Was this helpful?
- JakeVerified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 stars10/10
This shirt fits really well. My favorite two things about the shirt is the unique collar and lowered pockets. The shirt looks casual, but is sharp because of its uniqueness. The material seems pretty lightweight and sort of wrinkle resistant. I 100% recommend. If these shirts were not sold at a premium price, I’d have one in ever color. My next purchase from Seager will either be the navy one or the white whippersnapper with brown stripes.Was this helpful?
- GabrielleVerified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 starsSpreading the Good News
Bought this for my partner and we both love it! Looks good on date night and at the beach. The pearlescent snaps are awesome. Love all the small touches.Was this helpful?