Bison Canvas Pant Regular Fit
This size is currently sold out
The Bison Pant were named this for a reason- strong, durable & ready to roam. Offered in a heavy weight rigid canvas, relaxed fit silhouette & sturdy herringbone pocketing, this style grazes with ease. Details include strongly made top entry seam belt loops, front pocket reinforced inset that doubles as a knife clip, rear utility pockets for accoutrements, signature side sunglass loop & hard wearing triple-needle at side seams & center back seam.
- Relaxed Fit, straight through the thigh and leg
- Classic straight leg opening for boots or shoes
- A bit more room through the legs, without any baggy feeling
- 12.6 oz. durable canvas
- Herringbone pocketing
- Top entry seam sturdy belt loops
- Knife clip front pocket entry
- Rear discreet utility pockets
- Left side utility strap or sunglasses loop depending on your style
- Triple needle side seams
- Keegan1 month agoRated 5 starsGosh darn best pant a man can buy
After a quick hem these things fit just perfect, worn em almost everyday since buying them 6 months ago. They come at a regular length but I'm just a short king so I had to improvise.Was this helpful?
- Tyler G.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 starsRad Pants
Fit right, high quality material, sexy! Worth every pennyWas this helpful?
- Colton J.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 starsBison pants
Love these pants. Super durable and yet still stylish. Also the coolest frickin company in the world.Was this helpful?
- Paul P.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 starsBuy em. Buy them, buy them l, buy them.
These are the best pants I’ve ever owned. Insanely comfortable and durable. The fit is perfect, the look is perfect. I stopped a guy in the bar to ask him “Who makes those pants?” It turns out he made them, it was one of the Seager founders. These dudes are absolutely crushing it. I wake up everyday hoping for more colors… I’m team Bison Pant for life.Was this helpful?
- Trevor D.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 starsSEAGER PANTS
I love them please make them in more colorsWas this helpful?