Autry Jean Light Wash Indigo
A broken in feeling from the start.
Based off our Autry Jean Raw Indigo, we wanted to create a jean that felt like you've had them for years from the minute you get your hands on them. Constructed of Cone Mills Denim and ran through an enzyme wash to create that soft to the touch feeling, our design team took its 20+ years in denim design experience and got to work combining work & ranch wear aesthetics with an ode to classic denim details. We took our time. We took it personally. The final product... the jean we've been dreaming of.
Plain and Simple. Genuine Good Ol' Denim.
Seager Strong? Yer Damn Right.
- Mid Rise
- Regular, relaxed Fit
- Like butter
- 100% Cotton Broken Twill Cone Mills Denim
- Traditional 5 Pocket Design
- Signature Utility Welt Pocket on Right Leg
- 17" Straight Leg Opening
- James B.Verified Buyer3 hours agoReviewingAutry Jean Light Wash IndigoRated 5 out of 5 starsSeager quality!!
Loved the jeans but sadly they didn’t fit right in the waist.
- Merrill E.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingAutry Jean Raw IndigoRated 5 out of 5 starsSolid Jeans
These are real mans jeans. They're thick, heavy and feel like armor and with the phone pocket on the the side they're perfect.
Some notes on fit: They are high waisted. They are pretty tight in the thighs on day one but they break in nice after a week or so. I got a skinny waist and above average thighs and they fit great. Certainly not a baggy jean but wide at the hem so still have an classic western feel.
- Joseph F.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoReviewingSeager x Waylon Jennings Autry Jean BlackRated 5 out of 5 starsBest
Absolutely best cut and fit... ever. Black on black man. Part of my back in black outfit
- James B.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingAutry Jean Raw IndigoRated 5 out of 5 starsPure Quality
Loved the pants but sadly they didn’t fit me right and had to send them back
- Benjamin Isaiah M.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingAutry Jean Raw IndigoRated 5 out of 5 starsBuy them
Absolutely fantastic. I wanted a pair of jeans that would last a lifetime. I got a pair that'll last two