Seager x Coors Banquet Free Range A-Frame Tent
This product is currently sold out.
The Seager x Coors Banquet Free Range A-Frame Tent
Our classic A-Frame tent, now available as part of our Seager x Coors collection. A 4.5’ x 7’ base provides space for two with double entry zipper panels on either side and mesh ventilation walls so you can catch Zzz’s with a breeze. Multiple interior mesh storage pockets and loop hangers provide inside storage for quick and easy access to valuables. We designed this tent to be built by one person in 5 minutes or less with color marked aluminum poles to get the camp set up quickly, and you by the fire faster. Our water resistant rain fly attaches easily as needed, and everything packs down into a condensed case that is easy to carry for those trips out in the sticks. The Free Range tent is an ode to the classic A-FRAME tents of yore with necessary tech to make this 3 season tent the go to shelter to stay cool, dry, and comfortable under the stars.
The Good Stuff:
- 4.5' x 7' base gives space for two (and even a pup).
- Double entry on both sides
- Mesh ventilation for easy airflow
- Water resistant rain fly with Seager x Coors Banquet collaboration branding
- Loop hangers
- Interior mesh storage pockets
- Weight when packed is roughly a 12 pack of Banquets (8lbs)
Materials and Dimensions:
- Tent with no rainfly: 100% 68 denier polyester taffeta with 2000mm water resistant coating
- Tent with rainfly: 100% 68 denier poly taffeta with 5000mm water resistant coating
- Dimensions when set up: 4.5' x 7' base, 4'6 height
Dimensions when packed: 8lbs and 22w x 8H x 8D
- David L.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLegendary
Just had a chance to set it up.. Definitely built to last. Large diameter tent poles and thick materials but plenty of ventilation options. I dig the color scheme of this edition the most from the offerings on the website. Excellent all round setup.
- Mitch K.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSimplicity and Quality
Simple a-frame like Dad used to set up on our camp outs. One of his favorite beers too. Teared up the first time I set it up, thinking of those days. Thank you for this.
- Nate R.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGood tent
It’s really sweet and works good just a little heavy if you want to pack it
- NikVerified Reviewer10 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBought mine too early
I picked up my tent back In the early summer. I’d definitely have grabbed the coors version of I’d only known!
This tent is solid and has held up to several northern Ontario storms. Also super easy to put together. More so than any other tent I’ve own. You won’t regret grabbing this tent. Especially if you’re a coors fan!
- Elliot B.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 3 out of 5 starsGreat looking tent storage bag could use some work
I used this tent for the first time in the Tetons in Wyoming and it definitely got a lot of attention as it is a great looking tent. Quality zippers, rigid frame, easy set up and great storage inside! My only complaint is right out of the box the stake storage bag had a handful of tears in it and after setting it up twice at two different campsites throughout the week the storage bag itself developed the same perforations and the plastic zipper handle ripped off from the sting making it very hard to zip the bag up now. This concerns me for two reasons. 1) I only took it out and packed it back up twice and if this gets worse I will not have a storage bag for very long with the amount of camping I do and 2) the tent seems to be made out of the same material as the bag but possibly slightly thicker so I hope this problem doesn’t show itself with the tent too as that would be a huge bummer.SCSeager Co.2 months ago
Thanks for the review! Sorry to hear about that issue with the tent bag. Go ahead and send us an email at email@example.com and we'll get you taken care of!