Seager x Matuse Dante Long Sleeve Spring 2MM Chest Zip
This size is currently sold out
Introducing the Seager x Matuse Dante L/S Spring 2MM Wetsuit in a custom army green color-way.
The Dante follows Seager and Matuse’s mantra of making products Ichiban (the best) by looking forward, developing materials and construction in the most sustainable ways. Matuse’s Geoflex Limestone Rubber is made with Eco Carbon Black additive recycled from post-consumer scrap tires in combination with water-based adhesives for fabric lamination, instead of conventional solvent-based glues. This eliminates Volatile Organic Compounds and maintains bonding strength (aka the durability you expect from both Seager and Matuse). We skipped traditional dyeing processes, opting for dope-dyeing yarn to add color before yarn extrusion to save energy and water. To minimize waste, all of our trimmed edges from cutting wetsuit patterns are reused to produce more Geoflex sheets that make Matuse products.
The Dante with Geoflex is fair-trade certified and is the next generation of responsible building that doesn’t sacrifice on the performance you expect.
Unsure on sizing? Click here to view Matuse's size chart.
- Geoflex: Limestone-based rubber that is engineered to provide maximum flexibility for an unparalleled fit and is kinder to mother nature.
- Hydrasilk: Next generation nylon; a silky-smooth material that creates a hydrophobic barrier. This keeps you warmer and drier, while making the suit lighter and longer-lasting.
- Butterfly Collar Entry System: Matuse's original design opens the neck diameter larger while mitigating water entry.
- Temperature Range: 64F - 70F
- Critical location Satin-Seal Taping
- YKK Vislon Zipper
- Easy Access External Key Pouch
- Fair-Trade Certified Construction
- Mitch K.Verified BuyerYesterdayRated 5 out of 5 starsAwesome
Warm in cold water. Cuts the wind on breezy mornings. Great color. Great fit. Matuse wetsuits don’t sponge in cold water like others. Doesn’t hinder movement. Pain in the ass to get on and off but all wetsuits are if they fit right.
- Troy M.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsEpic Wetsuit
Very good quality
- Alex M.Verified Buyer4 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat Suit - arms a bit long for the low end of Medium
Really great warm suit, a lot of compliments on look. Snug easy enough to put on. Only thing is that the arms are a bit long for me since I'm on the low end of the sizing chart. That may. be a "me" problem though and understand why they have to make them longer. Overall would recommend!
- Rick P.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSeaver Matuse
Excellent Fit and Great Look!!! Great Collaboration!!! 💪🏻😎🇺🇸🙌🏻🍻